Saturday, June 20, 2009

Teagan: June 20

OMG OMG OMG! She got me a blog! She finally got me a blog! Can you believe it? Huh huh huh? I can talk about everything and anything on here now! It's, like, I finally have a voice besides 'squeak squeak squeak'. I mean, that gets boring after a while. Mom doesn't completely understand me, but I understand English. So! While she was busy I, like, got on her account you know, and made myself this journal. We rats aren't all crazy. Like, yeah, we like cheese. Okay, we love cheese. But still - we do other things tooooo. Honest. Like read the newspaper! Sure, it may be while we're chewing it into lots of little tiny miniscule pieces that are a pain for mom to clean up and get kicked out of our amazingly awesome three story house, but we at least look at the paper. That's more than a lot of humans can claim to do. Doesn't that count for something?

So, like, my name's Teagan, right? I am the coolest rat you will ever, ever meet. Honest! I'm a dumbo rat, and I have some gorgeous markings I'm so very proud of. In the right like, okay, get this - I almost look like I have a metallic sheen! I'm a silvery brownish kinda sorta color, whatever you want to call it. I'm just under a year old, and I live with my two adopted sisters, the twins Shiloh and Corydon. I wanted to be an only rat, but mom got them so I'd have someone to rat-talk with. Now I'm happy I did!

Alright, more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment